And may the odds of what you get be ever in your favor!
Omfg. Okay on the radio show we had a ranking of “bad situations” and number 1 was about a girl who burns down the kitchen because she put POT in the microwave…..HDKSHSKAJ WHAT!
She said that she put weed in the bowl to microwave it and thought that it would be better or whatever and so then she says that while everything was on fire she manages to call 911, grabs the bowl that the weed was in, threw water on it to put it out and threw it in her closet. After she does that, she tried putting out the fire with a sack of potatoes but fails . So then as the fire trucks pull up and do their thing, they asked her what it was that caught fire and she said it was a potato she tried to bake!! Hahahdkakdhakjahskaj
Oh get this. Her parents spent over $5000 rebuilding the kitchen. That blooooooows hahahahahah